MARKETING PLAN WEEK 7

My marketing plan is to help small children to eat icy poles without them getting the sticky juice all over them and the parents having the clean up the mess. I hope it achieves the joy of eating icy poles without the sticky mess that seems to get everywhere. My target audience is parents that have small children that when eating icy poles they drip it everywhere. It also applies to the parents with kids that don’t finish their icy poles so they have to throw them away, but now they can store them with the silicone fold over cover. My unique selling point is that not any drip catchers have been made with the fold over silicone cover which means that they are able to store the icy poles, as well as they are more compact and easier to store. My distribution plan is to have an online shop and to have them in other stores that sell kitchenware or Kmart and Target.

The four P’s

Product: My product is going to be about 15 cm long and about 6 cm wide. This will mean that the drip catcher will be able to be used with every icy pole.

Price: I am going to charge about $5 because it is a piece of silicone so it isn’t going to be very expensive. This will mean that it will appeal to a larger range of sources.

Position: I intend for my product to be at the low end of the market because it isn’t going to be very expensive and the product should be able cheap enough that people are likely to buy it without thinking it is a rip off.

Promotion: I am going to promote my product on Facebook because most people are on Facebook and will most likely see it. The ad on Facebook with then bring you to the website where the product can be purchased.